Chakra Yoga Training / Immersion
This Chakra Yoga Training / Immersion is designed for both Yoga Teachers and Practitioners to get re-inspired by your own presence and to re-awaken all of your seven Chakras. Fusing elements of Yoga & Qi Gong, we take you on a journey through the Chakras, activating our Life Force Energy from within to eliminate and reveal our true self.
The Chakras are becoming extremely popular in our Yoga society, as more Yogis seeking not just the physical, but also the energetic and spiritual aspects of a Yoga practice. Most 200 hour Yoga Teacher Trainings have no time to go deeper into the Chakras. Therefore we created a Chakra Yoga Training / Immersion, as a chance to deepen your understanding of each of the 7 Chakras, the meaning of the Chakras and how to incorporate them into your own practice as well as your Yoga Classes.
Soulinunity invites you to experience the 7 Chakras in your own way, offering a unique fusion of Yoga & Qi Gong. You’ll discover a completely new way to feel and connect your seven energy centers to create unity in your true self and liberate your soul from any charge that you may carry with you.
We have found a unique way to combine these two ancient healing arts Yoga & Qi Gong together, to generate more presence & awareness and therefore become more conscious. Creating a peaceful mind in your practice as a foundation for a powerful body, mind & soul. In this training / immersion you will be guided to feel grounded first, to gain trust and stability in every pose throughout your practice. We will be activating the power of listening, and following our inner voice. Feeling what your body and soul needs at this present moment. Creating unity through a balanced Hatha/Vinyasa Yoga practice fusing elements of Qi Gong and Yoga.
This training is for both Yoga teachers and Yoga Practitioners to dive deeper into the healing power & wisdom of the Chakras.
We will explore one Chakra each day through guided meditations/ affirmations, plus time to study the theory & anatomy of the Chakras. We also will have specially designed taught Yoga classes daily so you can learn & see how to integrate Chakras into your Yoga practice.
What will you learn as a Yoga Teacher?
Learning a different Chakra each day, you will be designing your own Chakra Yoga Classes and practicing to teach. Being both student and teacher, you will create not just your own sequences, but get to receive also the Chakra Yoga Classes (Sequences) from your fellow students. We will offer tools, which support you to teach from your soul, discovering ways to bring Chakras into your yoga classes, giving time for you to be creative, finding your own teaching voice, and sharing deeply from your heart.
What you will receive as a Yoga Practitioner?
You will study and explore the seven Chakras with expert guidance whilst immersing yourself deeper in your ownunique healing journey, being part of a safe and supportive environment. You will be given the possibility of diving deeper into your own Yoga practice, witnessing the healing effect onto each individual Chakra. Embrace the liberty given to you, to connect to each Chakra for a powerful practice, which goes beyond the physical body and guides you onto a path of understanding and acceptance, both, in life and on the mat.
The CHAKRA YOGA TRAINING/IMMERSION will cover
- Daily taught 'Chakra Balancing Yoga' classes - to go deeper into your own personal practice & as inspiration for your own Yoga classes
- Chakra Theory - Learning more about the wisdom of each Chakra and its healing power
- Chakra Anatomy – studying where the energetic Chakras are situated in our physical body & looking at the anatomical location and effects of each Chakra on our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies
- How to design & plan a yoga class based on the Chakras
- Teaching practice
- Guided visualizations / meditations based on the Chakras
- Learning about specific Yoga poses which heal and rebalance each of the Chakras
- Journaling / group shares
- Watch a movie about the Chakras
- The power of silence
- Learning Qi Gong sequences and how to fuse with yoga
- Assessment & class delivery feedback
- After the training, you will receive either a CPD Certificate (Yoga Alliance) if you are a yoga teacher already, or an Attendance Certificate if you are taking the course simply to immerse yourself into the Chakras. The hours total up to a maximum of 50 hours depending on attendance and completion of coursework.
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
07:30 - 09:30 Chakra Balancing Yoga*
09:30 - 11:00 Breakfast (silent)
11:00 - 12:00 Chakra Theory & Chakra Anatomy
12:00 - 12:30 Break
12:30 - 13:30 Chakra Theme – Design your unique Chakra practice
14:00 - 15:30 Lunch
15:30 - 16:30 Teaching practice
16:30 - 17:00 Feedback
17:00 - 19:00 Chakra Exploration*
19:00 - 20:00 Dinner
20:00 - 20:45 Evening Activity – Movie / group share / journalling
Silence: from 22:00 until 10.30 the next morning
*Every guided practice will include elements of Qi Gong
NB - There will be some pre-requisite reading and a final assessment class that you will teach
Starting with the First Chakra, we will change our practice slightly every morning to feel and open up the spinning wheels of every seven Chakras. We want to support you to listen to what your inner guidance has to tell you during the practice and empower you to decide what’s good for you at this present time. Pranayama (breathing exercises), meditations and chanting might be incorporated during class, to help to open up to what is.
Sunbathe and enjoy the beach or relax with a holistic treatment! Explore the Saturday Night Market or just have a fresh coconut from our friend Nilesh.
Having activated the Qi for the Chakra, we cultivate the energy of each Chakra, going deeper into feeling & being with what you as an individual might feel. Practicing acceptance without any judgment towards your own self. Restorative, Yin Yoga (Fascia Release), guided meditations & Yoga Qi Flow (Slow Flow Vinyasa with Qi Gong fusion) will be part of the afternoons. Kirtan & circle ceremonies might be incorporated.
The Qi Gong practice will support us to feel the Life Force Energy of every Chakra and prepares us to practice the Yoga asana with a clear & peaceful mind as well as an open soul & heart. Qi Gong might be part of all of our sessions. Feel the deep impact by letting Qi Gong be a part of your practice, to feel more conscious and aware of your own being and surroundings.
INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING / IMMERSION
- Chakra Yoga Training / Immersion Content
- Chakra Yoga Training / Immersion Manual
- Two meals/day (fresh vegetarian breakfast and dinner)
- All other facilities and events at Ashiyana (wifi, daily activities, natural swimming pool, linens, spa, beach!)
- Marco and Yam’s personal attention throughout the week
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING / IMMERSION
- Visa & Expenses
- Airport Transfers (from 1800 INR / €25 - contact Ashiyana Front Desk to book)
- Massage treatments (60/90 min from 2800 INR / €37 - contact Ashiyana Spa to pre-book)